Please visit our website.
June 2nd, 2017: Call for entry released
July 16th, 2017: Last day to apply for Analog v. Digital
July 17th 2017: Selection takes place
July 20th 2017: Photographers are notified
August 11th 2017: Work must arrive at the gallery.
August 16th, 2017: Opening reception
August 26th 2017: Closing
Work submit must have been created within the last three years. All exhibited pieces will be for sale. 40% of the sale, as a commission, will be granted to FOLEY Gallery with the artist receiving the remaining 60%. Shipping expenses to and from the gallery are responsibility of the artist. Foley Gallery is not responsible for damages during shipping. Additional information regarding shipment and drop-off dates will be provided to exhibiting artists.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 212.244.9081