VOLUNTEER STATEMENT OF FAITH ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
I understand that in the course of my volunteer service with Reach Recovery (hereinafter "the ministry"), I may have access to and become acquainted with information of a confidential proprietary or secret nature which is or either may be applicable or related to the future business of the ministry, its research and development, or the business of its customers or clients. Such trade secret information includes, but is not limited to, devices, mailing lists, inventions, processes, compilations of information, records, specifications and information concerning customers, donors and/or vendors and clients. I agree that I will not disclose any of the above mentioned trade secrets directly or indirectly, or use them in any way, either during the term of my volunteerism or at any time thereafter, except as required in the case of my volunteer service with the ministry. I further understand that I am an at-will volunteer of this ministry and that this ministry and that this agreement is not to be construed as constituting a promise of employment.
Statement of Faith Acknowledgement:
Reach Recovery operates in compliance with the provisions set forth in all applicable federal and state nondiscrimination laws and regulations. However, as a private, Christ-centered, Bible believing, nonprofit organization, Reach Recovery reserves the right to exercise preference on the basis of religion in all of its volunteer staff decisions. Therefore, by signing this form, I acknowledge that I subscribe to the religious principles and tenets expressed below:
· The Bible is the inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God. The Bible is the ultimate and final authority for believers and the Church in all matters on which it speaks.
· There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
· In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
· As a result of the fall of man into sin, people remain spiritually dead, morally depraved, separated from God and unable to attain right standing with God apart from Jesus Christ. Everyone has sinned and stands guilty before God.
· For the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
· In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life. We also believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit as an experience at or subsequent to salvation and evidenced by various signs.
· In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they who are saved unto the resurrection of life and they who are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
· In the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.