The Ink Well Foundation Rules
Our members are representatives of The Ink Well Foundation. By signing this form, you agree to abide by all guidelines and rules.
1. NO PHOTOGRAPHY IS EVER ALLOWED. The Ink Well may post or publish its own approved photos and information and you are welcome to forward these links on social media but do not ever take your own photos nor use ours for your own purposes. Likewise you may never reveal a patient’s identity verbally or otherwise to anyone. This is a federal offense, could make us lose our nonprofit status as well as risk jail time and financial damages to its founder and staff. Violating this rule may result in expulsion from the group.
2. If you plan to attend in-person events, you must receive the flu vaccine every year. If you have had any communicable illness within 5 days prior to an event that you plan to attend, you must cancel and notify the event leader as soon as possible.
3. A minimum attendance of 4 events annually is requested. You must arrive on time and avoid last-minute cancellations. If you do not attend any event in 12 months or longer, you may lose your member status and need to reapply.
4. You must not consume any intoxicant for at least 12 hours prior to any event that you plan to attend.
5. You must behave age-appropriately: no swearing, or “adult” topics or drawings allowed.
6. You must not solicit other members for jobs or endeavor to make work “connections” at any event. Professional connections may happen as a natural part of socializing together but please respect everyone's right to volunteer without being pressured in this way.
7. You must not make any unauthorized financial contribution or "gift" of any kind to any child, parent or host site during Ink Well event time.
8. You must not attempt to contact any child or parent outside the designated Ink Well event time unless authorized by The Ink Well Foundation.
9. Unauthorized guests are not allowed at any event or activity.
10. All activities run by The Ink Well are managed solely by The Ink Well Foundation. You may not host, organize or represent any activity under the name "The Ink Well" without our direct authorization.