Have an event idea for WAC?! You're in the right place. Simply fill out this form and WAC will add it to the file of event ideas!
A few important things to know:
1) The idea here is that you brainstorm with us in order bring as many as creative ideas to Westmont as possible. But our resources are limited! Saying yes to something new will most likely require saying no to something else.
2) Submission of this form in no way guarantees your event will be produced.
3) All ideas must be in line with Westmont's Community Life Statement.
4) Selection of events is at the discretion of the Westmont Activities Council and the Campus Life Office. Ideas are reviewed once a semester (typically mid semester) when beginning to plan for the following semester.
5) We have a maximum of four dances per year and are currently at our maximum (Line Dance, Fall Formal, President's Ball, Spring Formal). If your idea is to have another dance, please suggest which dance it could replace and the rationale for this.