1. Retainers must be paid at the time of booking and constitute 50% of the package/session fee. The remaining balance must be paid within 24 hours of session date.
2. The Client shall reimburse Photographer for any additional costs the Photographer may incur for parking, which is necessary to the performance of these services.
3. The retainer is not refundable if the Client cancels or changes the engagement. If the Photographer fails to appear at the place and time specified above without informing the Client at least 24 hours in advance, the retainer shall be refunded to the Client.
4. Proof photographs shall be delivered to the Client via an online gallery. The watermark should not be removed. These images are copyright protected and the property of MHD photography. These proofs will be available 14 days after the session date.
5. The Client shall assist and cooperate with the MHD Photography in obtaining the desired photographs, including but not limited to specifying persons and/or scenes to be photographed; taking time to pose for photographs at the Photographer’s direction; providing a person to guide the Photographer to desired persons and/or scenes; pre-shoot consultations, etc. The Photographer shall not be responsible for photographs not taken as a result of the Client’s failure to provide reasonable assistance or cooperation.
6. MHD Photography retains the copyright for all images, and hereby grants the Client unlimited but non-exclusive rights to use or reproduce the photographs for which the Client pays.
7. The client shall not alter, crop or place filters on any digital images purchased. In addition, any photographs uploaded to social media shall provide credit to MHD photography.
8. MHD Photography will provide the client with a price list when proofs are delivered. The client will have 30 days to order images from his/her gallery.
9. MHD Photography is not responsible for image quality when printed at 1 hour labs. MHD Photography reccomends www.mpix.com for personal printing of digital images purchased by the client. MHD photography only guarantees the quality of prints ordered thru MHD and printed at their professional lab.
This contract shall be governed by the laws of the County of Greenville in the State of South Carolina and any applicable Federal law.